Saturday, November 22, 2008

Emergency!






I had to go to the emergency room this morning. I went to get my stitches taken out ,because I fell down & busted my chin open last week (Monday around 4 pm to be precise).The nurse asked me if I was riding cats, but my tragedy wasn't nearly as fun or glamourous as that. I slipped on my hat & fell on the stupid step going to the bathroom. Mum heard a bump & came running to get me. She didn't even know I was wounded until Pops told her I was bleeding. Poor mum. She freaked out. I thought for a second I might have to comfort her, but I was busy crying myself. It hurt to have a giant chunk of chin exposed. By the time we got to the hospital I'd stopped bleeding & crying. Mum & Pops & Uncle Casey checked me in. I got my own wrist bracelet & I even got to wear a hospital gown. I had a lady doctor & she was very nice to me. She sang me funny songs while she sewed me up. I wasn't happy about the whole process though. I cried so hard that my entire head of hair was sweaty. The nurse said I did better than most kids my age. Getting my stitches out was a breeze compared to the sewing up part. They even gave me a red popsicle afterwards.

1 comment:

Granny said...

It looks like PaPa has everything under control with the popsicle. I am glad the stitches are out of your chin. I miss you very much . See you real soon.

xxxxooooo Granny