Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Come to Paradise with me.

The silver moose.
Funny lamp.
Lynn's dining room.
Cool table with the train.
I dropped my food again, Mummy.
Sunday in Bloomington was a blah day. Cold & gloomy. I was itching to get out of the house, so Mum & I decided a spontaneous roadtrip might lift our spirits a bit. We jumped in the car & headed down to Louisville, KY. Mum took me on a date to Lynn's Paradise Cafe. She likes eating there, because once upon a time when she lived in Louisville she worked there. Lynn's really is like paradise. There were lots of fun things to see like a rooster in a tree, a giant silver moose, funny hats & glasses & weird legs coming out of the wall! We sat at the coolest table that had this glass top where you could look down at a toy train going around a track. The waiter even gave me a bunch of plastic animals to play with while we were waiting on our grub.We got yummy vegetarian gravy & biscuits with fruit & fresh squeezed orange juice. I ate all of the strawberries before Mama could even get any. After we ate we checked out the gift shop. I saw a ton of fun stuff I'd like to get like a overasized mustache & a funny nose. There was no way we could go to Louisville without visiting my cousins, so after Lynn's we went to Aunt Tay Tay's house. I hung out with Noah & Grace while Uncle Kevin shouted out the T.V. They tell me that's what you do when there's a football game. Who knew?

No comments: